W. Franklin Mangrum, Chair
W. Franklin Mangrum is architect behind the campaign as well as designer and developer of the initial product line. He is responsible for decisions related to the strategic alliances for campaigns, business development, core product and service definition. Mangrum has worked in the technology field for over 25 years. Prior to his technical career, Mangrum started Varsity Sports International, a sports marketing company in Cork, Ireland.
Deena Williams, Co-Chair
In her role as Executive Director, Deena Williams has overall strategic and operational responsibility for the BLCK, as well as staff, programs, expansion, and execution of its mission. Williams holds a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering from University of Southern California (USC) and an MBA from the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Anderson School of Management.
Founding Contributions from:
- Susan Hatchett – Campaign Direction
- Carolyn Michelle Ali – Business Development
- Kimberly Brown – Publicist
- Janisha Gabriel – Creative Design and Technical Direction
- Justin Jeffries – Photography
- Keah Jenkins – Controller
- Dwight Morgan – Board of Directors
- Suzanne Summerville – Celebrity Relationship
- Jerrod Washington – Board of Directors
- Kei Williams – Social Media Management